Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update: Luggage Found!


The bag never did get scanned... but did show up on the 3rd flight after mine... glad to have it back, but I had time to think about some things I would've missed if the bag had gotten completely lost:

1. A log book with a list of courses that I have attended and training received over the past couple of years.
2. My 2009 pair of Jean Shop Rockers.
3. My SPOT GPS Tracker.
4. A razor that I bought in Venice.
5. A T-shirt that I got in South Africa.
6. Yet another lost Camera Battery Charger (x2)
7. A Belt Buckle that I bought in 1994 in Nashville.
8. My ultra-thin Arktis windbreaker
9 & 10: A couple of things that I didn't remember were in there that I probably would have missed eventually.

-RJP

1 comment:

  1. Rob this has happended to me 2 weeks in a row. I think this is my favorate new blog I am a gun guy and travel every week.
    Stay Safe
    Jon

    ReplyDelete