Monday, November 15, 2010

Out on the Chesapeake...

First stop on my road trip is Va Beach. This was the last place I called home before becoming HBC.
Almost a year ago, I was standing on the deck of my house, looking out at the ocean and made the decision that paying to have that house very month and spending so very little time there made no sense.
The first step was going to be to get a small apartment somewhere, but by March, a month after my lease on the big house was up, I had decided to go for Homeless.

That said, I do miss the opportunities to get out on the water that being in Va B offered... So, today I'm out with friends on the Bullfrog... A would-be fishing boat. At least it Would Be if manned by guys who really knew what they were doing... But, Bob and I always have a good time.

-RJP
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment